Tuesday, August 11, 2015

[Video] GlobalNotLocal (@GlobalNotLocal) - Back 2 One

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA—These days Global Not Local’s music career has reached a whole new milestone. His two new music videos, “The Way It Go” and “Back 2 One” have been viewed nearly 200,000 times on YouTube. “I was surprised by how many people liked the videos. I look forward to not disappointing people,” stated Global Not Local. “It’s certainly not going to make me star struck.” According to the talented rapper, “The Way It Go” is essentially his introduction to the world. “I’m the star. I’m the messiah and the devil,” stated Global Not Local. “I’m not cocky but I am being boastful about who I am in the track. I just felt I needed to really let the people who are following me to have to choose whether to be fans or just walk away by letting them know who I am.” The track also marks his first video debut. In just four weeks, nearly 60,000 people have watched the video followed which has been followed by many positive reviews. “This is going mainstream. I love it. Pass it on!!” wrote YouTuber Sara Jarvis. “Meek mills need to hire this dude as his ghost writer! LOL,” wrote another YouTuber. In just two weeks, his second video, “Back 2 One,” has already been viewed more than 121,000 times. Global Not Local describes the song as just plain “chill.” “It’s different. It’s really just me letting people know that I’m hip hop. I’m commercial. I’m pop. I’m doing everything,” he stated. That single along with “The Way It Go” are both featured on Global Not Local’s upcoming EP titled “It’s My Pleasure.” The EP will be available to the public in September. According to Global Not Local, it’s his upcoming single title “It’s Been Great” that he believes will ultimately earn him a Grammy. “The hook is, ‘if I die today, shit my life is great,’” he stated. “Everything that I’ve done in my life that people either consider wrong or right, I’m laughing about it because look where I am.” Along with being a talented hip hop artist, Global Not Local is about to add fashion designer to his title. In the fall, he will unveil his very own clothing line. To learn more about the up-and-coming rapper, check him out on BandCamp.com, Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment